Job Posting: Graphic Designer (Casual)
Posting Date: October 15, 2021
Who we are
Proximis Digital Inc. is Western Canada’s most trusted multimedia creative agency for communicating matters of public interest.
Who you are
You are an intermediate level designer, with experience with graphic and web design; branding; and online advertising design. Ideally, you have some skill in illustration as well. You enjoy collaborating with other creative professionals. Your work stands out for being clean and professional, impactful, and intelligent. Maybe you have some experience with print products, motion graphics, and/or digital marketing – all of which may be an asset.
Why you want to work here
Proximis is an exciting agency – young, innovative, and independent. Now in our seventh year, we have our way of doing things, and it gets results. Our new studio location in Gastown is a pleasure to work from.
Skills and Requirements
Minimum of 3 years of working experience in a professional setting.
- A strong portfolio of design work that you either created yourself or worked on as part of a team.
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines with limited direction.
- Collaborates easily with colleagues to create positive and productive working relationships.
- Primary focus shall be Photoshop, Illustrator with additional skills in InDesign.
- This is a casual/freelance position, intended to cover a short-term leave. Part-time through November and December. Depending on needs and fit, it may lead to further work in the future.
- Working on-site at our studio at 205-55 Water St.
- Reports to Senior Graphic Artist & Director of Strategy
- Applications received from candidates outside of the Vancouver area will not be considered.
- Compensation: Hourly, commensurate with experience and competitive within the industry.
- Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your portfolio.
- Only applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted
- There is no set closing date, but we are hoping to fill this position as quickly as possible